Wednesday, December 30, 2009

CIRCUS SCHOOL!

This week's fun is 6 days of Circus School! When I saw this advertised, I was all over it. I thought the trapeze would be a pretty cool thing to learn, plus all the other circus apparatus that they had rigged up. What a great way to spend my Christmas holidays.

However, it didn't turn out quite the way I expected. I spent all of day one feeling very nauseated from hanging upside down and swinging around. And I was hoping that an early night with lots of sleep would put it behind me but no; day two was even worse. I bought some motion sickness patches, packed a very simple lunch and also took a thermos of hot ginger tea. But by mid morning, I was already feel a bit yukky. And by the end of the afternoon I started vomiting! So today, I decided to stay home; I guess I won't be running away to join the circus after all!

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to do one of those Circ camps. I knew they had it for kids, but adults too? Sweet!

    Thanks for the tip on Iron Legs. I'll definitely check it out. Sorry about Western States. As your parents probably told you after you broke up with your first love, "there are other fish in the sea".
    Have a great season, whatever you choose.

    ReplyDelete